Home away from home
ÅÐÏ¿Æü:
2007ǯ1·î23Æü
µï½»ÃÏ US
¥°¥ë¡¼¥×:
Registered Users
Åê¹Æ: 237
¥ª¥Õ¥é¥¤¥ó
First, I would like to sincerely thank Kyoko Jones, and Dr. Jones for their dedication to and involvement with MTP. It has been my great honor and privlege to have participated these past two years. There would be far more peace and harmony in the world if we had more people demonstrating leadership like the Jonses. Thank you for opening my eyes to Japan and the rest of the world.

Many thanks also to the JFMF and MTP hard working staffs who took such good care of everyone and made everything seem to happen in such an effortless way. I am fairly sure that it was not a simple thing keeping everyone up to date and heading in the right direction, but they made it look easy.

Finally, a big thank you to my fantastic partners and all the teachers at Hibiki High School who made this such an educational and worthwhile experience. My hope and new ambition is to bring a group of my students to Japan so that they too can experience first hand what fine people attend and work at Hibiki High School. I consider them all to be friends.

Pair Project

Video Conferences

Communication and Relationship with Partner

Impact on me, my students, faculty members at EHS, and my community

Suggestions and Recomendations for Future Programs

Åê¹ÆÆü»þ: 2008ǯ3·î17Æü

ÊÖ¿®¤ÎÅê¹Æ
¥¢¥«¥¦¥ó¥È¥æ¡¼¥¶Ì¾   ¥Ñ¥¹¥ï¡¼¥É   ¥í¥°¥¤¥ó
¥á¥Ã¥»¡¼¥¸:

¿·µ¬¥¹¥ì¥Ã¥É¤òºîÀ®¤¹¤ë¤³¤È¤Ï¤Ç¤­¤Þ¤»¤ó¡£
¥¹¥ì¥Ã¥É°ìÍ÷¤ò±ÜÍ÷¤¹¤ë¤³¤È¤¬¤Ç¤­¤Þ¤¹¡£
Åê¹Æ¤ËÂФ¹¤ëÊÖ¿®¤Ï¤Ç¤­¤Þ¤»¤ó¡£